Can I take a legal action if I have proof of my boss threatening me?

Sir, I am working in MNC company on third part pay roll in Pune. My superiors promised me I will get on on roll if I will handle a project. Now they told me that it is not possible. So I will asked for leave for 2 days as my interview is schedulled but by new boss threatened Over phone but I have automatic call recording in my phone? So can I take legal action against my new boss??

Are you a permenant employee or temp.
It depends on your bond which you must have signed . We have to see what company has agreed to you.
You always have an action for any kind of harresment.
I need some more details.
As in a female has more rights which can be resorted to solve your problem.

Yes you can definitely take legal action against anybody who has threatened you. The most appropriate proceeding will be to approach a labour tribunal for mistreatment to an existing employee. And also it becomes a criminal case if your new boss has threatened you with damage to life/your property or any other kind of threat. It is good that you have the phone recording, it can be used as an evidence in the court of law.