×

quesCan i not join a government job if 498A case is pending against me?

My wife filed 498A case 2-3 years back. Now it is still pending. I was a teacher in a government school. Due to judicial custody for 2 days i was suspended. After that i was reinstated. Now i applied for another government job and they are saying that there is a court case pending. What can i do?

If an FIR is registered against you, then you will have to mention the same in your goverment form.

In addition to this you will also have to mention the criminal case pending against you.

The governement department cannot hold you back till the case is decided against you and if they do not select you on the basis of pending criminal case, you may file a Writ in the concerned High Court.

We suggest that you should amicably settle the matter with your wife and apply for Mutual consent divorce and quashing of petition.

Click here to find the best Labour and Service lawyer in your city.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only