×

quesCan be an employee in one company and partner in another company?

Can one be a partner in one company and be an employee in another company.

As per the appointment letter of most of the company has a clause restricting employees  to work for other company , and gain income.

So, you cannot be a partner in a company and be an employee for another company. You can  either be employee or partner.

• ansA person can be a partner in one Firm and an employee in another company depending on the terms of his employment. Generally the Partnership Firm and the Company engaged in the same business activites do not entertain a person to actively engage in similiar business/activites as it will be against to confidential agreement.

Advocate Jagadish N

Adugodi, Bangalore

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only