Broke the employment bond. How can i get my documents back?

I joined a company as a fresher. They asked me sign a bond that time and asked to provide a cheque of 1.5 lakhs as well. The locking period for the company was 3 years. Now i have resigned from the company and want to get back my certificates from them and also the cheque. How should i proceed about it?


The legal recourse available to you is that,

you can send the company a legal notice through an advocate asking for the documents.

If the company doesn't respond to the same then a suit can be filed for recovery of documents in the concerned civil court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

i worked on contract with LIC. can i get a permanent job after the SC judgment…

Read More

Sir mai new Delhi rahta Hu sir mai security guard ki naukri karta thaa mujhe naukri se nikale huge 10 month ho gaye sir maine 7 year naukri kiya hai s…

Read More

Sir i got appointed on 21.5.2007 and another person appointed on 20.8.2008 of same panel but employment notice no.2005 but my employment notice n…

Read More

Fit for appeal in hon'ble supreme court--- I had filled an writ petition in nov 2013 in the Delhi high Court w.p.(c) 7500/2013. Which was allowed.…

Read More