What to do if there is a false case IPC 376 on me

Hi Sir , sir Mai ek young age student hu . Sir mera ek ladki ke saath affair th 1 year se uske Baad hamare phycal relation bane or kuch problem hone se unke ghat walo ko pta chla to unho ne ladki se mere par IPC 376 ki fir krwa di Lekin ladki fir hone ke Baad bi mere se baat krti this or jab Mai jail me chla gya to uski family ne ladki Ko apni taraf krke meri faimly se case khtm krne ke liye paise magne shuru kr diye to kuch lakhs me compromise ho gya or court me ladki ne byan diya ki Mai is ldke Ko janti nhi or muje bri kr diya jb ki Mai 6th month jail me rha or muje ab pta chla ki je Sochi smji chal thi . Kya sir Mai un par koi case kr skta hu please tell

Answers (2)

Normally you cannot file any case against her as you acquiitef by giving only benefit of doubt. if you have any dpcumentory evidence to prove the money given by you. then it may be however you can file criminal as well as civil suit for malicious prosecution against her and her patents.

- Section 376 of IPC

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can go against the girl and her parents for malicious prosecution and conspiracy to defame you in general public. You can also file civil suit for damages. Girl must be major so that she can understand the consequences of her action

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir... My neighboured been accused in criminal case of causing harm to my parents.and now trial is going on but he and his family is abusing., harrasi…

Read More

What should we do if advocate refuse suddenly to move ahead in a case…

Read More

sir ,if I wish to use snatched phone Then what punishment should police do with me…

Read More

a case of 18 years back of kidnapping was reopened and we were called for wittness from the court how it can be. As we have filed the case at that tim…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue