Section ipc 323, 420, 376 false complaint has been raised, what to do

22-Mar-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Ipc section 323, 420, 376 a flase complaint has been raised against my cousin brother HINDU by an MUSLIM GIRL. bail was rejected in the session court. We have applied for bail in the high court will he get bail n if yes, how long will it take. What are the outcomes if bail is not granted? What might be the punishment? What can be done in order to win the case. It's purely a flase allegation against my brother.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
846 votes
As told by you,if it is a false case filed by police,you will get justice in favour of u Don't worry,many things like to be clarified by you which you have is impossible to disclose all the things here. consultation required.
Answer #2
802 votes
Hi....if chagesheet is filed u have a 70% of chance of geting bail in High court. if bail is not granted he will remain in the jail until the completion completion of trail or untill he discharge from the court.
Thank you

- Section 376 of IPC

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."