Procedure for filing complaint regarding section 354.

How many days court send notice to fight 354 case and how many days case end.

Answers (4)

I suppose its 354 IPC. In a 354 IPC case, you can directly file a FIR before the Police. Why to go for a complaint case. As soon as you file a FIR, police will take action and State will fight on your behalf.

- Section 354 of IPC

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear client,
If any one assault or uses criminal force to any women, intended to outrage the modesty of a women then she or on behalf of any one can lodged a complain before the police, if police did not accept your complain after that you can send the substance of such occurrence in writing and by post to the superintendent of police concerned. After receiving such information from you SP did not take any action regarding the occurrence, then you can file a complain case before the judicial magistrate .The magistrate after taking cognizance of the offence directed the concerned iic to registered the case and investigate the matter.NO such specific time limitation in law .it depends on the discretion power of the court

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

First you say who are you ?
The matter already file on such Hon,ble Court ya not.
All matter also 354 cases not fixed days provided the issue notice all depand on your counsel . First file case without defect, then fist day of admission Issue notice.

Manoj Kumar Ojha

1st lodge F.i. r. Before the local police . If police did not take any action then send the copy of fir to the higher authority . If the prepare complaint petition as given in the criminal g.r.c.o and file in the court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

How to defend in such matters, with the Special Executive Magistrate, wherein, my friend has been given 'Show-Cause' why Bond as well as Suret…

Read More

,society try to stigmatise this situation are the police  make him understand that not to contact with me?is there any kind of la…

Read More

one of the person who has not torchering his wife not allowing to stay with his and with his parents but when she talks to anybody he doubts as lover …

Read More

There is a lady in ground floor in the flat where I am staying with my small family. She is hurling abuses at night and making false allegations of mo…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue