How long does it take to get decree post 2nd motion of mutual divorce?

Me and my wife had applied for mutual divorce at Tis Hazari court, about six months back. Our date for second motion is on 28th of April and I have been told by my lawyer that the family court has been shifted from Tis Hazari court. 

My questions to you are that would this shifting bring in any delays in our case and secondly since it is a mutual divorce, how long does it take for the grant of decree post the second motion?

Answer

The family court has been shifted within the premises of Tis Hazari complex itself, and matters are being heard on the date fixed, without any postponement due to the shifting of family courts. So to answer your question – there will be no delay due to shifting of  court.

Second motion shall be granted on the same day after recording of statements of both the parties.

Normally, the Decree is drawn within two three days of passing of Second motion.