Purchase of flats ready to move in and already registered attract GST

i booked a complete residential flat on february 2017 with payment of 20% of flat value / after that in july 2017 i made payment of rest 80% of total cost through bank loan/ on august 2017 flat was registered by registry office with payment of requisite stamp duty and registration charge/ after 2 months of registration of the same flat, noe suddenly promoter demanding over phone to make payment of gst/ when i asked him to provide the invoice mentioning the gst/ he said he will issue money receipt of gst amount/ so far i got the idea if a person purchase a flat which complete and ready to move will not attract gst/ when flat is already registered how can it attract gst/ sir i request u kindly provide necessary information in this regard

If the flat was registered before you have paid the amount in full thn that amount shuld have been produced to you including gst.
I dont think you need to pay the gst separately.

If thats the case that the promoter is forcing you to pay such amount, then you should immediately lodge a GD at your nearest police station.

Popular GST Lawyers

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao
K G Road, Bangalore
Advocate Deepak Gandhi