How to ask for an extension in paying service tax if payment not made

Hi I started a small company and had a transaction of 4 crores however the entire amount has not been paid by the producer because of which I am yet to pay approx 15 lac as service tax . I am getting calls now mentioning that if it is unpaid until 31st March I may get sued or recovery agents might harass. I really need to sort it out since I am novice in this field .

Your query is genuine however as you have mentioned that your billing is more than 4 crores i.e. on and above 50 lacs, so option of payment of Service Tax on realization amount is not available to you.

it is suggested to pay the Service Tax dues immediately to avoid mental and physical harassment because nowadays action of arrest and prosecution are initiating by the department heavily.

Popular GST Lawyers

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao
K G Road, Bangalore
Advocate Deepak Gandhi