×

How can an individual apply to get GST number

Hello, I am planning to start an online shop on ecommerce website and sell products via drop-shipping. How do I create GST account for myself as an individual? Also if I decided to start a company in coming years if the startup idea worked then will I be allowed to register for business?

From your query it appears that you want to establish yourself as e-commerce operator for which GST is applicable from the beginning without availing any threshold exemption of 20 lacs. therefore follow the instructions by visit to www.gst.gov.in
so far, startup idea is concern the registration procedure for start up industry, you need to contact the concern person

Popular GST Lawyers

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary
Sector 50, Gurgaon
Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao
K G Road, Bangalore
Advocate Charu Mathur
Supreme Court of India, Delhi