queswife's disagreement on divorce- settled abroad

Hi, I am married in India according to Hindu marriage rules. Have been married for 3 years. Also have a baby. We used to live abroad. We have been having issues since the beginning of our marriage but for the last eight months its gone from bad to worst. Because we got married in India, I came to India to obtain Divorce. I have sent my wife a legal notice asking for mutual consent divorce, she never bother to respond to this notice. In return she is trying to abscond to the country we came from without even informing me. I came to know this through sources. If she manage to get away, how can I obtain divorce. Reason I ask is, once she gets away I wont be able to know her address to serve the divorce papers. Her parents and siblings are here in India. Can some please suggest what I can do in this case. Thanks

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansMCD's are not obtained by sending legal notices. Mutual Consent is arrived at after discussing amicably, However, since you apprehending that she may aboscond & choose to be untraceable soon, file a divorce petition & send her the Notice immediately before she absconds.
      Once she receives the notice, she is to appear before the Court & if she fails to appear, the case will decided Ex-Parte.

      Even you could have filed for divorce abroad too if both parties were staying abroad. It is easier to obtain divorce abroad.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    hi folks, my beloved wife had filed a false 498a case in pune. i got…
    4 month of my marriage. My husband has an affair before marriage. First night he…

    I am going US for long time on job. My ex parte divorce evidences case…

    I am been married for the last six years. My wife always wants to do…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly