Wife threatening to give divorce what can I do

my Wife Stolen my Phone Call Recording and left my home she distribute recording to her relatives .. now my father in law said i tried to kill her by gala daba ke he said i am having all the recordings and i am going to file case against you. the recording are of my conversation with my family members where i have where i talked negatively ab her and her family members .my wife is giving me divorce threat form last one year.i am having phone conservation with her tapped abt divorce threat she beaten me serval times we have nine months kid due to her cruel nature and angry behavior help ?

Firstly, collect evidence of your innocence which involves recording your conversations with your wife. This is essential as these recordings will help you prove the complaints she files against you as false and baseless. Try and record the threatening conversations wherein she is threatening you to file false complaints etc. 

Secondly, you should intimate the nearest Police Station about the facts of your case in writing stating that your wife and her parents may file such a false case against you and your family.

You can even write a complaint to your nearest police station, detailing about blackmailing, her false allegations and her unscrupulous behavior. Also, request in your complaint to make her stop the threats and abuses immediately.