wife threatening to file false complaints

meri biwi kuch kaam nahi karti uske jijaq didi mere gristhi mai dakhal andaazi kar rahe hai meri biwi unhi ko sunti hai 5+yrs marrige ho chuka hai humari koi santaan nahi hai q ki humare bich itne saalo mai humare bich 5to10 baar hi sex relation bana hai kuch kahu tho woh dahamki de rahe hai ki mujhe false case mai fasane ka kya karu............

Answers (1)

141 votes

The course of action would depend on the outcome you want. If you want your wife to join you in your marital home then you should file for Restitution of Conjugal rights.

This further sets up a ground for divorce if your wife fails to comply in the event an order to that effect is passed. If you are being threatened with false cases then you may seek anticipatory bail under Section 438 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.

It would be wise to consult an Advocate you trust at this point even if you do not wish to proceed with legal proceedings. We are here for your assistance if you require any further help.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles