wife taking misadvantage of law

I am goverment servant... Married 3 years back.. Having one year old child... My wife is very high tempered.. She fought with me on very small things... I always councell her to become calm.. But dayafter that she again starts same behaviour...she alwys threaten me that i will file 498a against you and ur family... And u will be jobless and on the road... I dont want to seperate from my child and wife.... She wants to take misadvantage of law... Please guide me there any law for precautions of false 497a ? and if she files 498a against me then i will b jobless or not?

Answers (1)

475 votes
You should visit a marriage counselor with your wife to resolve your differences. If situation does not improve suggest obtaining divorce by mutual consent . Record her conversations. In case wife files 498A you can obtain anticipatory bail from court, you wont lose your job but in case you remain in jail for over 48 hours you may be suspended.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Shashi Kant Sharma
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles