queswife seeking divorce

I want to divorce my husband who is very notorious and I know he might not give me divorce and we even have a son aged 5 years.

what should i do is there any law which can help me if my husband refuses to divorce me.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansYou can file for divorce in the family court for cruelty. and do ensure that you collect evidence/s of cruelty to be submitted along with the complaint to the court. Getting divorce should will not be a problem.

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Hi, I married last year, my husband have female best friend with whom he share…

    I Don spoke, drink, I Don go to girls... My wife questions me for every…
    I have filled case against my husband for divorce before 4 years under cruelty after…

    I have recently married on 27th april 2015 and we have shifted to mumbai on…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    View all >>