wife says Arya samaj mandir marriage is not valid without registration

I had married with a lady but before the marriage I told her and her family that I don't want to marry with her but het family insist me then I requested girl that please I don't want to marry with u.. But she replied all will ok after marriage then I replied in all family of her and in front of her that if u force me for marriage, I'll marriage with other girl, then one of friend I got marriage in arya samaj mandir but the girl which I got married, she replied that arya samaj mandir marriage is not valid without registration, then she went from that day we are not in touch, now should I do Pl

Arya Samaj marriages require no registration. The certificate given by Arya Samaj Mandir is itself a valid proof of marriage. The girl with whom you married in Arya Samaj is your legally wedded wife, and for getting her back you can file a petition in the Family Court for restitution of conjugal rights.

In certain states Arya Samaj marriage has not been recognised under the law but in some state Arya Samaj Marriages are valid. If the lady to whom you have married proves in a court of law that she was your lawfully wedded wife then you can can be punished. So be careful before taking any step.