×

quesWife refusing to give divorce, what should i do ?

I m married for 2 year. From the very first day I had problem with her. Now she left my home. Now she is working in a government school in another city. Now she refused to come back. And refused to give divorce also. what should I do to get divorce from her?

• ansHi, file a petition under section 9 of H.M act for restitution of conjugal right........ if she refuses to return after completion of one year you can file divorce on ground of desertion.

or you can file for divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty.