quesWife ran away with another man within 2 months.

My wife ran away with another man just after 2 months of marriage. What action can i take against her?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansYou should gather all evidence you can of the man she absconded with.

      Also you can file police complaint that your wife is missing.

      After that you can file for divorce after one year of marriage is over.

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Sir can i take the signature of 1 lawyer out of 2 on vakalat paper…
    Hi Team, Do to few mistakes (Abusing, not spending time wit her e.g.) my wife…

    1st motion of Divorce is over. I dont want to Divorce my husband now. what…

    Search my wife file a false case of DV Act 2005 ask for relief u/s…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    View all >>