×

queswife planning to file case against husbands family

I got married in jan 2015. My wife started fighting from the very first day. In this whole period I tried my best to save my marriage. But her behavior is totally unacceptable. She has left the house also. And her family planning to file case against my family. What should I do to defend myself and my family?

• ansWhen she files a case against you it is advisable that you and your family members should immediately apply for bail to safeguard themselves from the possibility of being arrested. Simultaneously you may file for divorce even before she files a false case against you.

or you can contact her parents and suggest them visiting a family counselor to resolve all issues as you have been married for only few months now. The situation is not beyond repair yet. And if wife files cases of DV 498A contest case on merits. You can obtain anticipatory bail if complaint under 498A is filed.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services