Wife not coming from her parent's home and asking maintenance

I am Hindu and got married one year back. For both of us, it was remarriage. After 3 month of living, my wife went to her native by saying that she will come back in 7 day and from there she demanded gold ornaments, When I denied, she started making excuses to come and forced me to come there to take her. She wanted her parents to force me to fulfill her demands. I didn't go there and asked her to come back. Meanwhile I went abroad and as reconciliation I sent her 15000 rs per month for three month. After coming back to India, when I asked her to come back. She denied and asking monthly money.

Conflicts are bound to happen in marital life, before you jump into conclusion due to any thinking trap suggest you to send a legal notice asking your wife to acknowledge and lead a happy married life with you. You can also opt for Counselling and this should hopefully resolve your issue. In case nothing works and things go really bad and no option is left you can then think of separation but for now seek counselling... here is a link you can go thru and read more about the same...

Counselling : http://lawyersonia.blogspot.in/2016/06/marital-and-pre-marital-counselling-in.html

Men are the Victims : http://lawyersonia.blogspot.in/2016/06/men-victims-of-domestic-violence.html

Regards,
Sonia