Wife not coming from her parent's home and asking maintenance

I am Hindu and got married one year back. For both of us, it was remarriage. After 3 month of living, my wife went to her native by saying that she will come back in 7 day and from there she demanded gold ornaments, When I denied, she started making excuses to come and forced me to come there to take her. She wanted her parents to force me to fulfill her demands. I didn't go there and asked her to come back. Meanwhile I went abroad and as reconciliation I sent her 15000 rs per month for three month. After coming back to India, when I asked her to come back. She denied and asking monthly money.

Answers (1)

257 votes

Conflicts are bound to happen in marital life, before you jump into conclusion due to any thinking trap suggest you to send a legal notice asking your wife to acknowledge and lead a happy married life with you. You can also opt for Counselling and this should hopefully resolve your issue. In case nothing works and things go really bad and no option is left you can then think of separation but for now seek counselling... here is a link you can go thru and read more about the same...

Counselling : http://lawyersonia.blogspot.in/2016/06/marital-and-pre-marital-counselling-in.html

Men are the Victims : http://lawyersonia.blogspot.in/2016/06/men-victims-of-domestic-violence.html


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles