wife loves money n has extra marital affair as i have erection problem

I got married 4 Mnth back.I'm having Sex prbm(Erection Prbm), so we never had sex.I amn't intersted in doing sex & so I dont want to eat medicines to rectify. I dont like my wife. She loves money more & I feel she has extra marital affairs. But I dont have any proof.I know she will ask for divorce & ask for money 4 separation. 1-How much a girl can demand from a boy during divorce? Calculation Rule? 2-Can my wife claim my mom's Fixed deposit? 3-Suppose they demand of some amount of money and I dont have that much money, then what will happen? Note: She is already working and has more money.

Answers (1)

313 votes

I think you were aware of your sexual weakness even before your marriage but suppressed the same at the time of your marriage and married her, right?
Well, if this defect is incurable you can be called an 'impotent' by her and she may even file a petition to annul the marriage.
If she is money minded and also suspected to have an extra marital relationship, in my guess, she may not opt for divorce but will remain with you, torture you for money every time and would live a way ward life to quench her sexual desires. However,your question is how much a girl can demand for the boy during divorce.?, It depends on the income of the boy and his assets.
Can my wife claim mom's fixed deposit? She cannot legally claim but based on that she may give pressures to settle the amount utilising your weakness.
-Suppose they demand of some amount of money and I dont have that much money? Nothing, you can deny it, the burden of proof lies on her. If she is gainfully employed, she may not become eligible for maintenance also.
It is only 4 months after marriage, you may wait for some more time for the developments and take action accordingly.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles