×

quesWife left home. Now making false allegation, How to safegurad myself?

I have been married for 9 month now. I am working in a MNC in gurgaon. Wife is harassing and threatening me. Yesterday she left and went to her home to her parents. Now i am calling her so she is making false allegation that i have a prior allegations. What can i do to safeguard myself for any false case that she files?

This question has been answered by our lawyers. See answer below.

• ansThank you for your query
      The problem you are facing is very common these days
      The best way to safeguard yourself is write a letter marked to SHO of nearest police station with the complete name and details of your wife
      The ingredients should be that she in the evening told you and your parents that is going for shopping etc
      And now nowhere to be found
      You haven't heard from her

She is not taking calls and that you have no contact
      Ask them to investigate
      When she comes back ask her to write a letter that she will not repeat this again in future
      Give a copy of the same to SHO

Advocate Amitesh Singh Bakshi

Delhi High Court, Delhi