quesWife isn't ready to carry on with the marriage.

I am shahid 30 years old i m muslim i married a hindu girl and i have two daughters and one boy my married period is eight years now my wife heart me he fightin with me not talk nicely only talk a wrong word if i say something she give me threatening and she going police station and call the police and arrest me police one time and police not listen to me only listen my wife so sir plz help me i want to live together but nicely.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansYou need to visit a marriage counselor to resolve the concerned matter. In case the wife isn't ready, file for divorce.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Can a husband files divorce to his wife on the ground that she is crminal.…
    a lady got government job from divorce category she belongs to OBC. But now she…
    husband filed a divorce case after 7 years of marriage.I am living separately from 2…
    My age 28 yrs. wife age 20 years, Muslim married time 9 months Mother, me…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly