wife is asking for divorce but husband do not want divorce

my elder son 38 yrs old well educated and eaning well but his wife is house wife and have intercase marriage since lat 12 yrs having dauther of 10 yrs old now wife is putting lot of pressue upon husband for seeking diorce but husband is rfusing for that wife is wandering throught out day out side home till midnight and not within control of husband and she is giving mental torture and tension to husband what steps to be taken taken by husband for his safety/AND CAN WIFE CLAIM ANY COMPENSATION AGAINST DICORCE /please advise steps to be taken by husband its very urgent thanks

Answers (1)

356 votes

Harashment to be proved by concrete evidence and for that keep all records of her day to day activities and her communications.  Wife can claim maintenance if she is jobless. You may ask for restitution but complications may occur.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles