Wife forcing to give all property to her. What she deserves legally?

I m a PSU officer in kolkata and my wife state govt teacher in bihar. We hav a 10 yrs daughter. My conjugal life is worst since begining. My wife is habituated of domestic voilence... My old parents are both retird govt servant... Our neighbor hav alredy done mutual compromise many times with me and my wife but still she and my in- laws threat me and my famly . they demand all my proprty to child... She not ready to quit job.
I think for divorce. In that case how much proprtysalary she deservs legaly frm my side. Plzz suggest.

As your wife is a govt teacher she is not entitled for Maintaince if she earns good and which is sufficient for her to lead a healthy living. As it has been 10 years of your marriage the wife cannot file a case for dowery but yes she can file a case of DV against you. he is entitled for alimony money or a share int he property as per you both consider fit to share.