Wife filed false DV case after 1 year of separation. Can I remarry?

My wife left my home since one year. She has filled two cases in court against me 1 domestic violence 2 Nan Nafka in may this year. She is also a retired govt employee drawing handsome pension. I tried my best to get her to home but in vain. Now I am alone and feeling helpless. Can I remarry for care

You can file restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act, if your wife has been residing separately to bring her back to your matrimonial house. You cannot remarry without getting a divorce from your wife.