Wife filed false complaint under section 498A. How to respond?

My wife lodge a baseless complain against my name to the police station which is under the act of 498 A. Please advice me to get ride of there.

you have to wait for the Women Cell to take action against you. Before that you need to file a application for Anticipatory Bail. And wait for the Court notice and you have to reply accordingly to the charges you have been framed aginst. You even need to hire an adovcate in this matter who can help you.