Wife filed false 498A case.Family got bail but not me. What to do now?

My wife had lodged FIR against me and my family members us 498a, 379,494,323,504 rw 34 IPC with Dowry Act us 3and4 on 21.01.2015. After 1 months my family members got anticipatory bail from session court and same court rejected my anticipatory bail. i apealed to high court, high court sent the matter in mediation centre and ordered no coorcive step against me till mediation is under process, during mediation Opposite Party are not cooperating with me to settle the matter. next date of hearing for my ABP is 17.08.2015. i m central government employe. If HC will reject my bail petition then what should i do?

if your Anticipatory Bail petition gets rejected in High Court then you have the remedy to appeal the same in the Supreme Court for the bail.