Wife filed false 498A case.Family got bail but not me. What to do now?

My wife had lodged FIR against me and my family members us 498a, 379,494,323,504 rw 34 IPC with Dowry Act us 3and4 on 21.01.2015. After 1 months my family members got anticipatory bail from session court and same court rejected my anticipatory bail. i apealed to high court, high court sent the matter in mediation centre and ordered no coorcive step against me till mediation is under process, during mediation Opposite Party are not cooperating with me to settle the matter. next date of hearing for my ABP is 17.08.2015. i m central government employe. If HC will reject my bail petition then what should i do?

Answers (1)

88 votes
if your Anticipatory Bail petition gets rejected in High Court then you have the remedy to appeal the same in the Supreme Court for the bail.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles