quesWife filed a case, needs to move abroad for studies

My wife has filed a case against me under said section on 28.07.2014. My first hearing was on 16/8/2014. I am CA student, now I have an opportunity to move abroad for a job, I want to go there. Can i go for job there, what procedure i need to follow?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansThe case filed by your wife will not be a hindrance to your plan to go abroad for studies. You do not have to remain present in the court on all the hearings as the presence of your lawyer will suffice after you have been granted exemption from personal appearance. Once exemption has been granted, your lawyer can prosecute your defense in your absence. Comply with the court orders even if they are against you as your failure to do so might result in a warrant of arrest being issued against you.

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • IPC Section 201 - Causing disappearance of evidence of offence, or giving false information to screen offender
    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Hindu: I wish to apply divorce from my husband on issues of abuse and compatability.…
    Hello, i have applied for divorce but the other petitioner is not living in India,…

    Do laws of Hindu Marriage apply to Christian Marriages as well? Our marriage was solomonized…

    i am getting married 14 Dec 2016 , wife behavior very unpredictable, she is have…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    View all >>