Wife filed a case, needs to move abroad for studies

My wife has filed a case against me under said section on 28.07.2014. My first hearing was on 16/8/2014. I am CA student, now I have an opportunity to move abroad for a job, I want to go there. Can i go for job there, what procedure i need to follow?

The case filed by your wife will not be a hindrance to your plan to go abroad for studies. You do not have to remain present in the court on all the hearings as the presence of your lawyer will suffice after you have been granted exemption from personal appearance. Once exemption has been granted, your lawyer can prosecute your defense in your absence. Comply with the court orders even if they are against you as your failure to do so might result in a warrant of arrest being issued against you.