Wife fights with me daily. What to do?

i want divorce with my wife,she fights me daily,does not do any work of home. What to do?

The reasons you mentioned are not sufficient for getting divorce! But you can go for divorce by mutual consent if she agrees for it. But before resorting to remedy of divorce you should go for her counselling to let her understand what her marital obligations or duties are, because there always chances that any person may correct himself/herself after due and proper counselling.

File a Divorce Petition against your wife on the ground of Cruelty and seek divorce before competent court or file a civil suit for mental harassment. Before filing a civil suit you may send a legal notice or can make a complaint to Family Redressing Center.