×

queswhat should i do to get divorce or legal actions against hubby.

i filed dowry, dv, threat to life complaints against my husband in police station and to commissioner office, who referred the case to MD cell.

MD cell made a written compromise, accordingly, i get 4L in advance and wil get 2L at 2nd motion. both Agreed not to take any legal actions against each other and to take all those cases back by me but after the divorce.

but while filing the petition in the court, it had been written before the final statement. now its the time of 2nd motion. but he is denying(4 times) to give consent for withdrawl/ quashing of cases although not FIR/ court cases.

After going through your query, we are unable to determine what legal advice you wish to seek from us.

To our understanding, you got your divorce in first motion and now your husband is not consenting for the 2nd motion which is withdrawal of cases.

And a written compromise has been reached between you and your husband in the court of law.

If such is the case then we would advice you 

1. Not to withdraw the cases that you have filed against your husband.

2. Also if your husband has denied to fulfill the written compromise, it will amount to Contempt of Court.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services