Continue to LawRato.com with Google


What should I do if my wife left me for her ex boyfriend

My wife have external affair..she use to call to a specific phone no and post call she use to delete the call records later I have found it through bills.the moment I asked her about that number she replied that it's a wrong number and I can manage it. And she didn't wanted me to take tension..have replied her that am gonna raise a complaint against that phone then post 1 week she accepted he is her friend and they are in contact since 8 years..she also had an other affairs prior marriage which I Got to know by her mobile phone..now she is threatening what are you gonna do ? She has also taught me that she got married coz her parents forced her for marriage.. she has also took her jewellery and cloths from my home.. Now we are arranging a family meeting to discuss on it..please advise how to go further

Answers (1)

See first of all you have to decide whether you want to save the marriage or you are prepared to part with the girl. If there is no trust factor remaining between both of you then it's better to part ways. In such a scenario you can file a criminal case of adultery against her boyfriend under section 497 of IPC and seek divorce from your wife on the ground of adultery and cruelty. In this way you might be able to get away from the marriage without paying her a single penny in settlement.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Sir, I married on 27 September 2009. Since than 2 children born but unfortunately died after 3 days of birth(male baby in April 2011 and female baby i…

Read More

My wife had left the house on 25/3/17along with my daughter till from that date we are asking her to come back but she is refusing to come back and no…

Read More

i got married 3 years back, my husband has left his job , hes not even interested to work any more. every time he makes excuses that he will do busine…

Read More

I am married since 18 years. My husband is a defence personal. He has done physical torture to me and my son. Two years ago he has left the …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue