what legal action can be taken as husband careless and not supportive?

I need to know what legal action I can take on my husband for his negligence and carelessness now when he is not in contact and no financial support as well for me and my unborn baby Neither his family is taking any kind of response towards this issue?

You can file a Criminal case U/s 125 Cr.P.C for maintenance before the concern First Class Judicial Magistrate's Court. Please write down your case in details including your present location and other details.