×

quesWhat is the process and fees for arranging Divorce by mutual consent?

What is the Lawyers fee and process for arranging Divorce by mutual consent in Delhi / Gurgaon?

We file a Mutual Consent Divorce petition starting at Rs. 25,000 in Delhi / Gurgaon. These are the charges for filing of the first motion and the second motion in 6 months wherein no further complications arise and it is not contested by the other party.

Details of Divorce by Mutual Consent:

Section 13B states that the parties can jointly move a petition for dissolution of marriage by a decree of divorce in the District Court on the ground that they:

• have been living separately for a period of one year or more,
      • have not been able to live together and
      • have mutually agreed that the marriage should be dissolved.

The Court shall then record the joint statement of the parties and pass a First Motion Order giving a time period of 6 months to the parties to resolve their dispute, however in case the parties are unable to resolve the issues within the stipulated time, the Court shall pass a decree of Divorce. 

Kindly contact us for any further details and action, if needed.

• See the video below to know more about this Divorce legal issue

• Get a hassle-free divorce by mutual consent with LawRato's Mutual Divorce Service. This service includes everything from consultation with leading Divorce Lawyers to obtaining Divorce Decree from the court.