quesWhat is the process and fees for arranging Divorce by mutual consent?

What is the Lawyers fee and process for arranging Divorce by mutual consent in Delhi / Gurgaon?


  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ans

      We file a Mutual Consent Divorce petition starting at Rs. 25,000 in Delhi / Gurgaon. These are the charges for filing of the first motion and the second motion in 6 months wherein no further complications arise and it is not contested by the other party.


      Details of Divorce by Mutual Consent:


      Section 13B states that the parties can jointly move a petition for dissolution of marriage by a decree of divorce in the District Court on the ground that they:

      • have been living separately for a period of one year or more,
      • have not been able to live together and
      • have mutually agreed that the marriage should be dissolved.


      The Court shall then record the joint statement of the parties and pass a First Motion Order giving a time period of 6 months to the parties to resolve their dispute, however in case the parties are unable to resolve the issues within the stipulated time, the Court shall pass a decree of Divorce. 


      Kindly contact us for any further details and action, if needed.


    • See the video below to know more about this Divorce legal issue

    • Get a hassle-free divorce by mutual consent with LawRato's Mutual Divorce Service. This service includes everything from consultation with leading Divorce Lawyers to obtaining Divorce Decree from the court.
    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I was married on January 2015. I want to divorce my wife and she is…
    Hello i want to ask abt decree..when will I get my divorce decree from final…

    Married in november 2014, we are staying separate for 10 months. I used to had…

    What is the procedure for divorce through court ?

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly