queswhat if my ex boyfriend does any harm to himself as we had married

In 2008 I got married secretly in Delhi – in one of the 5 temples that have been declared unauthorized. No one in the family knew. Then after a month we fought and got separated. Now I got married again since a year. He also plans to get married in some time.

I am worried that he might harm himself and blame me for it.

How will I save myself?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ans

      Before advising you, there are a few questions which need a bit of clarity so that we can guide you better,

      1. Was any certificate issued by the mandir or the priest who solemnized the marriage?

      2. What was the age of both of you at the time of marriage?

      3. Were there any witnesses to you marriage ceremony?

      If any certificate was issued, then your second marriage would be declared null and void i.e. it won't be considered a valid marriage in the eyes of law.

      So please provide clarity to the above asked questions so that we can help you better.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Hi We got married in married in 2009 in Australia and it was a court…
    I am a hindu, married for 1.6 years. I have a girl child aged 1…
    Looking for filing a case of divorce for my sister. The grounds are domestic voilence,…

    What is the procedure for Divorce? My friend got married a year back. Now they…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly