×

quesWhat documents required for filing divorce?

What all documents are required for filing of divorce from my husband? He is not wiling to divorce me?

If your husband is not wiling to file a divorce petition then you can file divorce under section 13(1) of Hindu Marriage Act( assuming you are a Hindu) on any of the grounds, as per your facts and circumstances.

While filing divorce petition , you would require

1. Marriage Photograph and certificate if any,

2. Id proof,

3. Any of the documents which you intend to annex.

• ansIf your husband is not willing to to give divorce to you then you alone should approach the Jurisdictional Family court to file contesting divorce petition and you should furnish your details and documents in support of your defense. You should consult an advocate.

Advocate Jagadish N

Adugodi, Bangalore

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services