×

queswhat can i file against RCR

recently me and my wife had a serious argument and next day without informing us she immediately had a taxi and ran away to her parants place with my son after 5 days she had sent as a legal notice saying we are demanding an dowry and harrasing her all false statements then i have filed an restitution of conjugal rights in after that our panchayat had an meeting in which both the parties wer called she din agree to come back with us and panchayat told us that they have taken two months of time for it to think but the panchayat have also told both the parties not to take ne legal action through law if nebody takes panchayat wont help that party but the counselling date of RCR is 16th june please tel me wat to do in case i want my wife and son back

• ansdecision of panchayat has no legal standing . since you have already filed RCR in counselling try to reconcile with your wife . agree to with draw RCR if she agrees to stay with you and with draws legal notice