What can I do save my marriage if husband does not want to continue

I got married 1.5 years ago and have a baby. My husband stopped living with me a few months ago due to differences and frequent fights. I filed for Sec 9 but he appeared in court and stated that he does not want to stay with me and the application was dismissed.

Maintenance case filed by me was also dismissed. What can I do now as I have heard he is wanting to file for a divorce.

I do not want a divorce.

He is in a Govt. job - can I complain against him in his office?


First of all we will have to examine the maintenance on what ground was it dismissed.

As per law your husband is liable to maintain you and your child. After examining the maintenance order we can advise you further.

Regarding Section 9 application, we will first have to examine the order , on what grounds it was dismissed, once we examine the same we can provide you exact solution.

Incase he files a divorce we should you to defend the case and contest the divorce petition.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Hi , I'm a hindu lady and the query is related to matrimonial. I filed for divorce two years ago. In between I put application for enough maintena…

Read More

I file domestic violence and maintanance case agaist my husband and inlaws in court. I am living with my parents with my 2 childerns.my husband doing …

Read More

Dear Sir / Madam, I have been divorced without taking maintenance for me & my baby from my husband. Now planning to get re-marry. but the situatio…

Read More

i got child marriage and there is no proof of marriage. i have 7 years daughter that is only the proof so if we say the same thing in the court what w…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue