×

quesWhat can I do save my marriage if husband does not want to continue

I got married 1.5 years ago and have a baby. My husband stopped living with me a few months ago due to differences and frequent fights. I filed for Sec 9 but he appeared in court and stated that he does not want to stay with me and the application was dismissed.

Maintenance case filed by me was also dismissed. What can I do now as I have heard he is wanting to file for a divorce.

I do not want a divorce.

He is in a Govt. job - can I complain against him in his office?

First of all we will have to examine the maintenance on what ground was it dismissed.

As per law your husband is liable to maintain you and your child. After examining the maintenance order we can advise you further.

Regarding Section 9 application, we will first have to examine the order , on what grounds it was dismissed, once we examine the same we can provide you exact solution.

Incase he files a divorce we should you to defend the case and contest the divorce petition.