What are the factors that determine amount of maintenance to be paid?

me and my wife are planning to go for a mutual consent divorce. I wanted to know about the alimony she might demand from me.

We both are working in an IT MNC. My wife earns more than me around 16 lakhs per annum and I get around 10 lakhs. She is the only child for her parents and has her own house as well.

Please let me know on what factors alimony will be decided.

Firstly, in cases of divorce by mutual consent, alimony, if any demanded by the wife is also decided mutually. 

However in your case, since your wife is already earning way more than you, legally she is not entitled to ask for alimony,

Although you shall be required to return her stridhan if any.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari