What are my rights after being in a live in relationship for 8 years?

What are my legal rights if I was in a live-in relationship for 8 and a half years and now my partner is getting married to another girl.

What all cases can I file against my partner? Can I get his marriage cancelled anyhow?

He is a sikh and I am a Hindu.

Under provisions of domestic violence act you are entitled to seek maintenance from your live in partner. 

You are also entitled to seek alternative accommodation from him. 

Since no marriage has been solemnized with you your partner is free to marry any girl he so desires.

Sikhs are regarded as Hindus and governed by provisions of Hindu Marriage act. 

Marriage of your partner cannot be dissolved.

If you had relationship with your partner under promise of marriage you can file police complaint against him for cheating.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli