Want to take divorce from wife and need child custody

I work in a private company. Me and my wife are living separately for more than 10 months and we have 3 children. One is girl and 2 are boys. I filed for a divorce case in court and 5 summons have gone to her. In the 5 summons she got, only one was attained. How can I get divorce in this case. How can i get the child custody also?

The custody is given to mother mostly as the children are too young. If your wife is not attending court in spite of issue of summons nor has she engaged a lawyer, then you can an ex parte divorce.