quesWant to take divorce from wife and need child custody

I work in a private company. Me and my wife are living separately for more than 10 months and we have 3 children. One is girl and 2 are boys. I filed for a divorce case in court and 5 summons have gone to her. In the 5 summons she got, only one was attained. How can I get divorce in this case. How can i get the child custody also?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansThe custody is given to mother mostly as the children are too young. If your wife is not attending court in spite of issue of summons nor has she engaged a lawyer, then you can an ex parte divorce.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Wife accepts non consummation but says I didn't show interest after I filed divorce case…

    Hi sir. I m Hindu Brahmin girl and married in the year 2012. I stayed…
    Hi, I got married about 5 years back in Goa. Like the typical practice in…
    I got registered marriage 3.6 years back.it was a love marriage . Me and him…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly