×

quesWant to take divorce from wife and need child custody

I work in a private company. Me and my wife are living separately for more than 10 months and we have 3 children. One is girl and 2 are boys. I filed for a divorce case in court and 5 summons have gone to her. In the 5 summons she got, only one was attained. How can I get divorce in this case. How can i get the child custody also?

• ansThe custody is given to mother mostly as the children are too young. If your wife is not attending court in spite of issue of summons nor has she engaged a lawyer, then you can an ex parte divorce.