want to get separated from husband.

i have a seven months old baby boy. i would like to get his custody and get separated from husband. husband is alcoholic and violent. what are my rights. i am a home maker now , but i used to work before marriage. i got married in 2013 Jan 30th. seeking advice. please help.

Answers (2)

125 votes

you can file an application for the custody of the baby boy. Since you are presently not working, you can always claim a maintenance for you and your baby boy. There are a lot of judgement which will enable you to get a good amount of maintenance from your husband as well as get the custody of the child.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

307 votes

Firstly, have earlier applied anywhere for getting custody of ur child? Do u want maintenance also? You have move before appropriate forum for getting the reliefs which u are asking. Where do u live? Where is ur husband working ? Please contact for further remedy and details.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles