Want to divorce wife. She can get me in jail. How to safeguard self?

I want to divorce my wife asap...married in march 2015... for both this is second marriage

I fear. She will harm herself n I will get arrested

What should I do.... can I complain. ..can I just walkout...what is best...I dont want too many legal entanglement

Its only been 4 months to your marriage . For divorce you should have any grounds as mentioned under section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act 1955 such as cruelty , adultery, insanity etc..
If you fear of being arrested you can file for anticipatory bail under section 438 of Crpc stating the valid grounds.