quesUnhappy in marriage

I am an unhappy married guy with no kids. Please tell me how can I get divorce.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansYour apprehension is correct that there is a chance that your wife might file a criminal complaint against you in case you initiate divorce proceedings. Moreover as per the law, your wife is entitled to claim maintenance from you if she is unable to maintain herself. The amount of maintenance depends upon your earning capacity amongst other factors. In your case the best way is try and mutually settle the matter. And if that is not possible, then filing divorce petition is the only remedy. In case of any criminal complaint being filed against you and your family. You may either file a petition for quashing of the same or obtain an anticipatory bail.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I am married since 2009 and have a kid of 6 years. Me and my…
    We are couple both belongs to hindu religion we want to marry each other .but…
    M bhut presan hu apne saural walo se or pati se plz meri madad kro

    My case is fixed for ex parte written arguments. The case is being adjourned since…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly