Unhappy in marriage

I am an unhappy married guy with no kids. Please tell me how can I get divorce.

Your apprehension is correct that there is a chance that your wife might file a criminal complaint against you in case you initiate divorce proceedings. Moreover as per the law, your wife is entitled to claim maintenance from you if she is unable to maintain herself. The amount of maintenance depends upon your earning capacity amongst other factors. In your case the best way is try and mutually settle the matter. And if that is not possible, then filing divorce petition is the only remedy. In case of any criminal complaint being filed against you and your family. You may either file a petition for quashing of the same or obtain an anticipatory bail.