Sister suffering from domestic violence. Where can i file FIR?

my elder sister is effected by domestic violence because of dowry, she married in last February, and they were got separated since 4 months. because of some reason like job, she got late of 4 months to file case. now i just need some suggestions to write f.i.r and how to file it and were should i forward cc, show case and action will be speedup. pls sir give me suggestions. and another question Can she file f.i.r in printed format ?

We suggest that your sister should file a police complaint and submit the same in the nearest police station and to women cell.

After investigation, the FIR shall be lodged by  the police authority.

Thereafter you can file a domestic voilence case under Section 12 thereby seeking right to maintenance and right to residence.