Restitution petition rejected. it was rejected. Now can i file divorce

I filed an application under section 9 of hindu marriage act but the same was rejected by the court. My wife did not appear in any of the hearings and neither she wishes to stay with me. In oppose of the section 9 application she file a domestic violence case against me. After the rejection of the section 9 application can I file for divorce? What effect to rejection of application will have on the domestic violence case which is pending against me? What legal remedy do I have? We have been staying separately for 2 years.

You can still file for divorce. There is no bar.

However as regards your other query as to the impact of the order on the Domestic Violence case, I'll have to go through  the order to advice you properly.

You can still file for divorce. There is no bar. However as regards your other query as to the impact of the order on the DV case, I'll have to go through the order to advice you properly.