Property division in case of Divorce

my father bought the house with help of maternal and paternal grandfather's financial help in the name of my mother, my mother has been a house wife since 28 years, so now my mother and father are getting divorced, so the house will be divided?? or she gets everything? we have proof of cruelty by my mother on my father. she even filed false fir against my father, with domestic violence case and dowry case, she is having affair, my maternal family including my maternal grnadmother, uncles, aunts, are all on my fathers side, we are being threatened by her, she doesnt let my father enter the house, what shall we do? we even filed an fir against her in police stn for cruelty

I assume that your Father must have also put some amount of his own hard earned money to purchase the said house. As per law your Father can always claim his share in said property. As per law of maintenance if your father is not capable of maintaining himself and if your mother is in a better position then your father can claim for maintenance or a share in the said property to give away maintenance or both. For further detailed advice and line of action kindly forward me some more facts and case papers. kindly book a consultancy call.

hello,
if the flat stands in the name of your mother then she is legally entitled for the same however your father can claim his right on the said flat as well . yes your father can file FIR against your mother and her love affair as she is committing adultery.

This is the case were women misuse the law on their own wish. Here you have to file a counter complaint against your mom abt cruelty and mental harassment. You to counter fight against yours and your dads right. For more please call me on my number