×

quesPhone calls as the basis for divorce.

My husband has sent a divorce notice last week stating that i have an affair and i get calls from other guys during midnights. He doubts that i have an affair with someone before my marriage and still continuing it.. mu marriage was held in june 2013...i have been with him for only 2 months and there i was an student pursuing my btech so came to mom,s place for studies .. now suddenly he has sent an letr for divorce.. i agree i use to get cal during my exams frm my frnds but they r my frnds .. now will the court grants the divorce on this phone call basis?

• ansNo divorce can be be granted on the grounds of phone calls. Give strong reply to his legal notice through a lawyer and tell that you have been waiting for him to you back to matrimonial home and you are still ready and willing to go back.since he has sent you notice for divorce, you may file RCR if you do not want divorce and also file case for maintenance.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services