Parents are getting divorce how can I get maintenance

My parents r getting divorved nd im d elder daughter i vll b 20 dis year v r three siblings d question is dat my parents r selling d current flat v r in after the divorce nd im not ready to live wid anyone of dem after d seperation bt i need 9 to 10 lacs for my further studies nd expenses until i find a job so vll d court allow me to get d amount?d flat is all wat v currently have so dis is my only expectation to get money for my studies d flat vll b sold for atleast 50 lacs so vll i get d amount i need pls rply..

you are eligible for maintenance from the both of your parent. If your parent not ready to help you can proceed for court intervention. for more information do revert back for further help.
You can get the required amount for your further study and maintenance of remaining your two sisters also.